2008-11-26

Surf's up!

Yaaay!
The swell is now getting better and better and today we got good size on a beachbreak on the westcoast. It even got a little big for me sometimes hehe, I got so worked... But it was all worth it, cause I got one of the best rides of my life so far! Nice drop, going left. So I'm stoked! =)And I felt like I really needed that about now cause it's been long since my last good wave. But now it's all good again=) And the surf report for the next few days looks really good too so I'm hoping for some more good waves soon.

More good news is that Johan has gotten work at Down Under as a musician! He is ment to be playing three nights a week, getting people in earlier in the night. I think it's going to be great, he'll rock! Wish him all the best!

Tomorrow we're planing to go on a roadtrip and camp under the stars. We'll let you know how it goes. Stay tuned...
/Linn

Inga kommentarer: